A place with history

El Reixac is a country house that already appears in the public register back in 1397 aC, as well as in the archives of the monastery of Sant Joan de les Abadesses under the name of Querós de Ferriola. Later, in 1515, it was registered under the current name of El Reixac.

The former owner of the house, Joan Planas, restored the house in 1854. In 1992, Carme and Ferran bought it and turned it into a rural tourism house.

El Reixac is located in the mountain base of the Puigrus, a peak from the southern hillside of a mountain chain called Serra Cavallera, in Torrent de Coll del Pal Valley. It is 2,5 Km far from Sant Joan de les Abadesses (towards Camprodon), and 200Km far from the GR footpath GR1.

  • elreixac-avans-posterior
  • elreixac-faa-gotica
  • elreixac-pere-planas
  • elreixac-cenefa-elmueble
  • Everything started in 1992
  • The Gothic window
  • History and Fiction
  • The origin of the corporate branding

Everything started in 1992 (Catalan)

The Gothic window (Catalan)

History and fiction (Catalan)

Corporate brand (Catalan)

0
0
0
s2smodern
mobile porn